[mapserver-dev] Call for vote on RFC 65...

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 5 16:21:23 EST 2011

Hi Steve, (and all)

I see that you started working on the addition of a resultindex member
variable instead of reusing tileindex for two purposes.

This would address the OGR issues that I raised in my previous messages,
and I see no other blocker from my point of view. I guess the next step
would be to update the RFC to reflect this change and redo the vote.

Once the RFC is approved, I and Alan should be able to help you with the
implementation in the OGR, Oracle and PostGIS drivers (unless there are
other takers).

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette