[mapserver-dev] 6.0 release scheduling

tellett thomas.ellett at statkart.no
Fri Jan 14 07:55:03 EST 2011

Hi Assefa and Peter,

I've also been looking at this and as far as I know we only need to concern
ourselves with the extended capabilities to be INSPIRE compliant with
regards metadata, all other mandatory and optional elements needed and not
in the current stable release are already in trunk and due to be released in
6.0 (I'm thinking here of Wms_layerlimit, Wms_authorityurl_name,
wms_authorityurl_href, wms_identifier_authority and wms_identifier_value).

I look forward to seeing whats possible with the multi-language and
multi-layer/geometry issue!

One area that I haven't looked into yet and that might be a problem is the
'Link View Service' operation, I'm really not sure how this should work and
whether its addressed in the current release?

regards

Tom