[mapserver-dev] Help to Upload new Raster in WMS server

francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Fri Jan 21 15:16:16 EST 2011

Hi to all,
i'm new user of this mailing list. I have a question for you. I installed
mapnik in my  linux server and i have create my wms server. But i like to know
if is possible and how upload for example new raster georeferenced for example
from  a site page and refresh mapfile od shapeindex automatically. I think is
possible to create a php page to upload georeferenced rasters and after by a
script in my server delete e create a new shape index. I ask you if exist a
tool or somethigh that now do it.
Sorry for my english.
Thanks to all.

Francesco