[mapserver-dev] WMS GFI with GROUPed layers

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Wed Jan 26 01:50:55 EST 2011

Assefa,

On Tuesday 25 January 2011 18:46:01 Yewondwossen Assefa wrote:
> Hi Stephan,
>
>  From what I can in the code, this should already be the case. Is it not
> working? I checked 5.6.x and trunk.

currently not, no. But I have to double check if every layer is queryable by
its own first. I will come back to you later.

Best regards

	Stephan

> On 25/01/2011 11:57 AM, Stephan Holl wrote:
> > Hello MS-devs,
> >
> > while playing arround with GFI and GROUPed layers I would like to know
> > if there are plans to make GFI for alls members of a GROUP work. Of
> > course this should only work for GFI-enabled layers.
> >
> > GetLegendGraphics also does this and offers a legend-image with all
> > layers of the GROUP.
> >
> > Does anybody know more?
> >
> > TIA.
> >
> > Best
> >
> > 	Stephan

Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998
Geschäftsführer:  Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner