[mapserver-dev] GeoTIFFs are overlapping

dconnally ebmele at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:07:45 EDT 2011

I have a working MapServer that displays my GeoTIFFs using Layers of type
RASTER.  Works great, except the TIFFs are overlapping incorrectly.  Instead
of showing left-to-right, they are showing on top of each other.

One of the ".tfw" files contains:
63.693557999999996
0.0
0.0
-63.693557999999996
-423580.64124818076
-15704.285955394251

and another, which should be displayed "next to" the first one (to the WEST
of it), contains:
63.374472000000004
0.0
0.0
-63.374472000000004
-411844.56464914989
-46548.487079310878

and another, which should be displayed "next to" the first one (to the EAST
of it), contains:
63.473951000000000
0.0
0.0
-63.473951000000000
-422986.80671426485
-16027.231192362367

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I've searched the mailing list and
cannot find any hints on this, but that may be because I don't know what to
look for exactly...