[mapserver-dev] GeoTIFFs are overlapping

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Jul 9 11:31:00 EDT 2011

dconnallly,

It would be helpful if you could provide gdalinfo reports on the three files.
When you say the files are overlapping - do you mean they are right on
top of one another, or just that there is modest overlap near the edges?

Are any of them appearing at the right georeferenced location?

My first guess is that there is some sort of internal georeferencing
which is overriding the .tfw files.  The gdalinfo report should make
this clearer.

Best regards,