[mapserver-dev] Documentation Question

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 19:43:38 EDT 2011

What about creating multiple versions, that is a 5.x and older expressions doc and updating the main one to be 6.0 specific? I'd only advocate that in cases where there's a great deal of change. The 6.0 doc would link to the other but we'd carry both in the 6.0 branch and trunk. 6.0 adds so much to expressions, not to mention the changes...

Steve

Sent from my iPad