[mapserver-dev] Mapserver docs mobile app

Sven Schroeter schroeter at netgis.de
Wed Jun 22 09:13:03 EDT 2011

Hi all,

here is the actual Mapfile Documentation for mobile devices:

Web-App:
http://www.netgis.de/mapserver_mdoc/

Native App for Android:
 http://www.netgis.de/mapserver_mdoc/mapserver_mdoc.zip
(mapserver_mdoc.apk in a zip)
I can place it on the android market.

We  have tested it on some mobile devices and it works fine.

Greetings Sven