[mapserver-dev] recent EXPRESSION/FILTER-changes in trunk

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Fri Jun 24 06:24:16 EDT 2011

Hallo devs, users,

while using MS and Java MapScript under Windows quite heavily atm we
discovered a problem regarding the FILTER-keyword between r11784 and
11846.

At r11846 the setFilter()-mapscript-method stops at the first blank in
the filter-statement, while the older build works well.

SVN-diffing through the HISTORY.txt lets me stop at #3481, where Assefa
added the latest comment about a failure in OGR-layers with an exact
same filter.

My layer is a SDE-connection with a large FILTER:

FILTER "where [foo] = 'bar' and [baz] = 1 ..."

With r11845 we only get a FILTER "where " written out from MapScript
while r11784 works well.

Can someone with more detailed knowledge of the code comment or even
approve this?

Best regards

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998