[mapserver-dev] We need some help getting mapserver 6 onto OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:02:46 EDT 2011

Mapserver has been a regular application on the OSGeo-Live DVD [1],
however Alan has noted that he doesn't have the time to bring mapserver
up to the latest version 6, which would be disappointing.

I'm wondering if someone else could step forward and help:
1. Update the install script. [2]

2. Update the Project Overview's list of features (should be minimal
change). [3]

3. Update the Quickstart. [4]

[1] http://live.osgeo.org
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Install_Script
[3] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Application_Overview
[4] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Application_Quick_Start

If you can help out, please contact either myself or Alan.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director

Think Globally, Fix Locally