[mapserver-dev] MS RFC 69 - Call for vote

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Mar 2 18:13:06 EST 2011

Pretty friggin’ cool. Takes a minute to get ones head around what’s going on. Is this interpretation correct?

-          Grey box indicates a cluster representing multiple types

-          Icon with a number indicates a cluster representing a single type

-          Blue dots are the points being clustered

Steve