[mapserver-dev] testing CLUSTER object

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 5 08:17:55 EDT 2011

On 11-05-05 3:32 AM, Stefanie Senn wrote:
 > Hi Jeff,
 >
 > did you know something about the FeatureInfo of clustered objects?
 > At the moment you get just one query result from a cluster!
 >
 > What should we do to contain the correct number of query results?
 >
 > Stefanie

Hello Stefanie,

I have included the MapServer-dev mailing list in this email (can you
make sure to follow this discussion there? thanks).

Hmm, yes I think this is related to a point I made to the mapserver-dev
list when I initially tested the cluster object (see below).  I could
only ever receive one result when querying a cluster object (I assumed
all features inside the cluster object would be returned by a query).
Hopefully this generates some discussion on the mapserver-dev list.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/