[mapserver-dev] testing CLUSTER object

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 5 09:35:41 EDT 2011

Hello Tamas,

Although there is a workaround, my personal opinion is that 6.0
shouldn't go out the door until we allow querying of the cluster object.
  It is only my opinion, as I can see myself having to answer these
questions on the mailing list over and over again, so I am trying to
avoid it.  Maybe Stefanie can respond to this mailing list also?

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/