[mapserver-dev] INSPIRE view service questions for FOSS4g talk

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Sat Sep 17 15:41:19 EDT 2011

Hi Tom,

trying to follow this up on the FOSS4G code sprint. Thanks for your
compliancy presentation with the good results for MapServer ;). Was
great meeting you at the FOSS4G!

Regarding your points below, for 1. Looking at the capabilities under
[1] the layers report multiple bounding boxes. Which setting did you use
in your mapfile? For 2. and 3. Stefan sent you a response. Did you see
it?

To find the documentation of the developments of Stefan its best to
start at [2]. The RFC will soon be posted to the official location.

cu
Stephan

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/sandbox/inspire_soc2011/msautotest/wxs/expected/wms_inspire_scenario1_cap130.xml
[2] http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/gsoc2011