[mapserver-dev] Re: INSPIRE view service questions for FOSS4g talk

tellett thomas.ellett at statkart.no
Tue Sep 27 05:14:54 EDT 2011

Hei Stephan,

Sorry its taken me so long to reply and it was great meeting you in Denver
as well, always nice to put a face to a name!

Firstly, I haven't seen anything from Stefan about points 2 and 3, but I'd
love to hear what he thinks. Secondly, I tried multiple settings to get
multiple bounding boxes in the capabilities file but none of them worked.
Unless bug #1905 has been fixed I'm assuming Mapserver just doesn't support
this in any shape or form (and I can fully understand why!!).

cheers

Tom