[mapserver-dev] Re: INSPIRE view service questions for FOSS4g talk

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Tue Sep 27 07:53:28 EDT 2011

Hi Thomas,
take a look at http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3602 regarding multiple bounding boxes. It's working fine, but you may require a patch for the proj4 lib, see http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/100.

Regarding 2 and 3, there's a raw patch in the trac, see #3608. I have MapServer with the mandatory INSPIRE metadata running since May and it passed the validator.

Best regards,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------