[mapserver-dev] Call for Vote on RFC 76

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Sep 27 14:00:31 EDT 2011

Paul,

Yes, but the reality is that you only need to not get any -1 votes to
move forward and you do not need everyone to check in, provided you have
waited for a reasonable amount of time for that (I'm guessing a couple
of week days is good).

I think you are fine to declare this as passed, and if someone comes in
late with a -1, then have a discussion but I think you are ok to move
forward unless they have swayed you point of view.

I may be wrong, but that is my understanding of the rules that we have
been using. Add the voting results to the RFC of posterity.

-SteveW