[mapserver-dev] Call for Vote on RFC 76

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Thu Sep 29 12:58:49 EDT 2011

OK, having two days passed and with no howls of outrage, I presume to
consider the motion passed! *golfclap*
I'll refrain from committing my patches until I can simultaneously
commit the requisite documentation, but should all be in within a week
or so.
I've updated the RFC with the voting history
Paul
http://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/docs/en/development/rfc/ms-rfc-76.txt