[mapserver-dev] github migration complete

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Apr 6 03:11:54 EDT 2012

On 12-04-05 09:59 PM, thomas bonfort wrote:
> I don't have admin/ssh access to our trac instance... having that I
> could update it to at least make it clear that it should not be used
> anymore.

Thomas,

I have removed the various TRAC permissions for authenticated users so it
should now not be possible for normal users to create, or modify tickets
on the MapServer trac.  Those with TRAC_ADMIN permission still can.

It is possible we may still want to manage "secure" tickets via Trac unless
a similar special ability exists on github.

Also, I see the Trac wiki has accumulated significant content.  We may
want to preserve that.

I have removed the details on how to file tickets in the MapServer Trac
from the Trac main page, but we should soon add information on how to
do that on github there.  Any authenticated user can add this.