[mapserver-dev] Re: 6.2 release

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:07:26 EDT 2012

I've created/modified the release plan wiki page at
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/62ReleasePlan . Aside from
the quite large number of new features that are mentioned, please take
the time to read the boilerplate text concerning branches, commits and
issue management, as it has been updated to reflect our move to
github.

cheers,
thomas