[mapserver-dev] 6.2 release

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at umb.no
Wed Apr 11 16:55:14 EDT 2012

I consider 4015 a blocker.  If it is not fixed,
functionality is lost for labels (label "shield" shadows
will not work for scalable layers / symbols) after the
removal of BACKGROUNDCOLOR, BACKGROUNDSHADOWCOLOR and
BACKGROUNDSHADOWSIZE, and the introduction of LABEL
STYLES with GEOMTRANSFORM labelpoly.

I also think that 4116 needs to be addressed (0,0 should
be used as the upper left corner of vector symbols, at
least for symbols used for filling polygons by tiling).
I am guessing that this is a trivial fix for Thomas.

Håvard