[mapserver-dev] 6.2 release

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:35:19 EDT 2012

The github issues have been updated to reflect these changes,and the
4268 branch has been created with the code. I'm not competent enough
on the this to know if this is the correct way of adressing the
underlying issue so will stop commenting here, but someone
knowledgeable just needs to merge it in master if it seems correct.

regards,
thomas