[mapserver-dev] OGR-Spatialite don't retrieve attributes with GetFeatureInfo

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:36:42 PDT 2012

Hi,
I do some tests.
Using the gdal-1.9.1.
I can see that MapServer (dev version) cannot retrieve the attributes using
the GetFeatureInfo request.

I do this tests:

With a mapfile like this:
    TYPE POLYGON
    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION "/path-to/db.sqlite"
    DATA 'PARTICELLE'

I see the GetFeatureInfo will work (apparently) but return always the
message
"Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found."

The log also report this:

[Fri Aug 10 16:25:52 2012].705407 msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no
results. No matching record(s) found.

If I try to set a label on a field, I can see it correctly is showed.
So the labels work, and the getFeatureInfo wrong the result.

--
Andrea Peri