[mapserver-dev] MapServer 6.2 beta 2 - queryByIndex, pattern, projection

Robert Pivalone robert.pivalone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 06:10:35 PDT 2012

Hello,

I am currently testing MapServer 6.2 beta 2.

I have 3 questions.

1) I always have 0 result using queryByIndex (via PHP MapScript) on Oracle
& PostGIS layers (with SHP files, it works). It seems a bug related to
issues #4076 and #4416. Can you confirm that I follow these tickets?

2) Is there a way to remove the pattern in styleObj via PHP MapScript?
For styleObj, the documentation of the functions setPattern and
getPatternArray seems to be missing. ;)

3) Is there a way to remove the block projection in layerObj and mapObj via
PHP MapScript?

Many thanks.