[mapserver-dev] RFC 86: Call for vote

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 12 07:07:14 PST 2012

+1

I must admit, reading the RFC made zero sense to me (very confusing); it
was not until reading the previous discussion thread (I just read each
email now) that I came across the foo/bar examples with the assumed
scale ranges that this finally made sense (we can assume I am example of
an average user/reader).  It will be important for the docs team to use
these foo-bar-assumed-scales examples so that users can understand this
syntax.

-jeff