[mapserver-dev] RFC 86: Call for vote

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Dec 12 08:01:43 PST 2012

+1 SteveW  but ...

I think the RFC needs some updating to address Jeff's issue for the doc
team. Also re-reading the RFC I noticed that it does not specify if the
the ranges need to be ordered or not and in the email thread you
mentioned the there has to be a zero item as you check for that. So I
think some additional detail, to help the doc team. This could be added
once the code is checked in based on the final implementation.

BTW, I think this is an excellent design given all the discussion we had
earlier on it and it will a very useful feature for users. Thanks!