[mapserver-dev] Scale Dependent Token Replacements: to mapscript or not to mapscript

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Dec 15 11:53:09 PST 2012

As much as I hate to potentially make this more complicated, this also
reminds me that we can read/write mapfile as text. So if one wants to be
able to read a mapfile make changes to is in mapscript and then save it
back out to a mapfile again this will not be achievable unless we
support access to the structures in mapscript.

I think this is the use case that demands this. I'm sorry I did not
think of this earlier.

How are you representing this internally?
Is there some kind of object that we need/could expose to mapscript?

Thanks,
   -SteveW