[mapserver-dev] Propose Documentation on RFC-6 - COLORRANGE

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Feb 9 08:19:59 EST 2012

Some background on this:

- the feature is still not finished (see the open ticket
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/1305)

- in that ticket i wrote: "Note that I had worked on this documentation
long ago, but was told by the MapServer PSC not to add it, as the
feature has not been approved by the PSC"

- Steve's followup: "Jeff's correct. We had talked about some changes
we'd like to see back at the sprint but didn't feel it was appropriate
to make them so close to the release. They'll be in 6.2 for sure though."

Maybe this feature should be tackled at the sprint this week?  That
would be excellent!

-jeff