[mapserver-dev] Propose Documentation on RFC-6 - COLORRANGE

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Feb 9 09:54:56 EST 2012

Thomas and I had talked about some relatively routine changes to make the current implementation more useful back at the Montreal sprint. I almost did that work at the sprint but decided it was too close to the 6.0 release to pursue. I misplaced my notes on what I was going to do (Thomas do you remember?)... I think we were going to create a RANGE block and a few other things.

I could pick up that work ahead of the 6.2 feature freeze if it can be defined again. Will sort through papers...