[mapserver-dev] Propose Documentation on RFC-6 - COLORRANGE

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 9 11:04:50 EST 2012

Steve,

I don't know if this helps but here are some of the threads on this:

This one has some responses from Thomas:

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=4226623&query=%22feedback+on+possible+mapserver+enhancements%22

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=4226623&query=%22re-thinking+rfc+6%22&days=0

Any reference to COLORRANGE

http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=4226623&query=colorrange&days=0

I would be +1 for getting this formalized at some level since it had
been around in the lists going back to May 2005.

-Steve W