[mapserver-dev] - MapCache FastCGI

David Middlecamp dmiddlecamp at azavea.com
Tue Feb 14 15:27:25 EST 2012

Hi Scott,

  That line of your apache config is trying to create a link to your
mapcache binary, that will be handled by fastcgi.  You'll want to find your
copy of the 'mapcache' binary (it won't be in "tbonfort").

After a successful installation, this file ends up in somewhere like (I
think):

/usr/local/bin/mapcache

or you can just issue a find like so:
find / -name 'mapcache'

Thanks,
David

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:14 PM, <scott159 at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like configure MapCache with FastCGI mode but I don't know how to
> do it because I can't find directory /mapserver/mapcache/src/ :
>
> <IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
>   IPCCommTimeout 120
>   MaxProcessCount 10
>   FcgidInitialEnv "MAPCACHE_CONFIG_FILE"
> "/Users/tbonfort/dev/mapserver/mapcache/mapcache.xml"
>   <Location /map.fcgi>
>      Order Allow,Deny
>      Allow from all
>      SetHandler fcgid-script
>   </Location>
>   ScriptAlias /map.fcgi
> "/Users/tbonfort/dev/mapserver/mapcache/src/mapcache"
> </IfModule>
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> scott

David Middlecamp, Software Developer

Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
dmiddlecamp at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7688  | F 215.925.2663
Web azavea.com  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |  @dmiddlecamp