[mapserver-dev] Interpretation of STARTINDEX in WFS : GeoServer and MapServer disagree

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jan 4 13:05:45 EST 2012

Well obviously having a standard that everyone support is best.

Mapserver might want to consider adding a metadata field that controls
whether we use 0 or 1 so we are more interoperable with other systems,
unless this is something that will get resolved quickly. Even if it does
get resolved having the option would allow us to to support other
systems that have not yet upgraded to the new standard whatever that may be.

-Steve W