[mapserver-dev] 6.2 release, feature freeze, and code sprint???

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Thu Jan 5 20:23:42 EST 2012

I'm fine with the date, I better be done with RFC 77 well ahead of that. I created a skeletal release plan at:

  http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/wiki/62ReleasePlan

I think Thomas is in pretty good shape with MapCache (been using in production for more than a month). I don't know what's up on the TinyOWS end of things.