[mapserver-dev] Trunk problems - Apache2 crashing creating cgi-bin/.libs

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at umb.no
Wed Jan 18 08:21:03 EST 2012

Thanks.
The problem was that I had copied the wrapper script
to the cgi-bin.  It worked when I changed to the
correct mapserv file.

Provided that we settle for the new build system, we
should make sure that it is reflected in the documentation.
If someone would file some documentation tickets (with the
necessary information), I can try to help.

The README.CONFIGURE file needs an overhaul (or should be
removed).

Håvard

Phone: +47 64965483 Fax: +47 64965401 http://www.umb.no/imt/