Fwd: Re: [mapserver-dev] Trunk problems - Apache2 crashing creating cgi-bin/.libs

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:10:08 EST 2012

---------- Message transféré ----------
De : "thomas bonfort" <thomas.bonfort at gmail.com>
Date : 18 janv. 2012 19:09
Objet : Re: [mapserver-dev] Trunk problems - Apache2 crashing creating
cgi-bin/.libs
À : "Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH" <Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil>

To clarify Mike 's advice:
- you configure with --prefix=/usr/local (or another location)
- you run make install
- you copy/symlink $prefix/bin/mapserv to your cgi-bin directory
- the $prefix/bin/mapserv is not a wrapper script, the one in the source
directory is (and therefore cannot be used by copying it directly to the
cgi-bin dir)

Havard,