[mapserver-dev] WMS GetCapabilities response truncated to 4096 bytes on windows 2008 Server

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:36:55 EST 2012

The client reported this problem for mapserver 5.4 actually. I've just
tested with mapserver 5.6 and it doesn't indeed produce the problem, though
it is not clear to me how it was getting fixed. I'll require to track down
the changes between 5.4 and 5.6 to see which changeset affects this
behaviour.

Best regards,

Tamas