[mapserver-dev] RE: Roadmap for WFS 2.0 and INSPIRE Download Service

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Jan 24 13:02:27 EST 2012

Hi Edward: Not a lot of conversation on this topic was there. As a result I think it's safe to say there is no roadmap for WFS 2.0 support in MapServer. I'm hoping the TinyOWS lead(s) can speak to their plans.

Anyway, given that I'd be more than grateful if you folks started doing research and RFC development. That's how the initial INSPIRE support got started so it's a reasonable model.

Steve