[mapserver-dev] RE: Roadmap for WFS 2.0 and INSPIRE Download Service

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at oslandia.com
Tue Jan 24 13:53:37 EST 2012

On Jan 24, 2012, at 7:02 PM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:

> Hi Edward: Not a lot of conversation on this topic was there. As a result I think it's safe to say there is no roadmap for WFS 2.0 support in MapServer. I'm hoping the TinyOWS lead(s) can speak to their plans.

For TinyOWS, we are currently looking for companies ready to fund at least a signifiant part of INSPIRE/WFS 2.0 features.

We already done a first (brief) analysis to full Download Service support,
and have one French customer, who could be interested (partial funding).

So if these topic is (also) matter to you, let us know.

Without any funding it will take longer to be implemented
(except if someone provide an appropriate patch)

Cheers,

--
Olivier