[mapserver-dev] - configure

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Mon Jan 30 07:59:07 EST 2012

IIRC, I don't think mapserver apache module is ready to be used. It is
really experimental. Using MapServer as FCGI is probably better for now.
For mapcache, you should compile/install it manually in the mapcache
subdirectory: http://mapserver.org/trunk/mapcache/install.html . The
the --with-php=/path/to/php-config . Mine is located at /usr/bin/php-config.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Boudreault
http://www.mapgears.com/