[mapserver-dev] beta2 release

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:06:12 PDT 2012

Hi all,
We were supposed to have a beta2 release today, but we have a couple
of lingering issues that need some work:

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4228
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4393
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4387
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/4385
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/4381

If these move on by friday I'll push out a beta2 on friday or on the
weekend. If not, this will have to wait until the 1st of august as I
will be offline next week.

as a reminder, here is the list of open issues for 6.2:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues?milestone=31&page=1&state=open

There are at least a few of them which I believe won't make it to 6.2,
please take the time to de-milestone those that fall in your area of
competence (we only have 20 or so issues left, so going through them
should be quick enough)

cheers,
thomas, a.k.a novice 6.2 release manager