[mapserver-dev] [motion] code formatting and astyle

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 05:52:42 PDT 2012

Reviving this thread on unified code style:
* Would there be any opposition if we converted and then enforced a
uniform coding style throughout our codebase?
* I don't have a specific preference as to which code style we end up
choosing. I propose we follow SteveL's preference of 2 space K&R.

Given that for coming future maintenance it is easier for us to do
this before we branch into 6-2, and that this thread has been around
for commenting for a long time now, we should get the ball rolling
very soon or postpone until our next major release.

I hereby motion that we convert and enforce K&R code style with 2
space indenting for mapserver, and start with my +1.

best regards,
thomas