[mapserver-dev] Call for vote on RFC 75: INSPIRE view service support

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Mar 4 19:36:01 EST 2012

Hi Stephan,

+0

Just to let you know I have read through the RFC a couple of times and
don't see any issues but then, I do not have any background in the
INSPIRE requirement or operation and didn't think I had anything to add
one way or the other. But thanks to you and Stefan for your work on this.

-Steve W

On 3/4/2012 6:58 PM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) wrote:
> RFC looks reasonable, implementation looks straightforward albeit
> tedious. Seems like is really doesn't impact the core so much but
> really acts as sophisticated pre-processing. I'll go with a +1 to get
> things rolling.
>
> Steve ________________________________________ From:
> mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
> [mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of Stephan Meißl
> [stephan at meissl.name] Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2012 9:53 AM To:
> Frank Warmerdam Cc: mapserver-dev; mapserver-inspire Subject: Re:
> [mapserver-dev] Call for vote on RFC 75: INSPIRE view service
> support
>
> On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 11:31 -0800, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Stephan
>> Meißl<stephan at meissl.name>  wrote:

Hi PSC members,