[mapserver-dev] move to github ?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Mar 21 06:58:34 PDT 2012

OpenLayers did the same move in Denver at FOSS4G last year, IIRC it was done by Chris Schmidt so probably talking to him will give you a good estimate.

We did transfer the complete svn history, but we did not move Trac tickets, we started with a fresh github issue tracker.

I think this makes sense. Only new issues should go into github.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden