[mapserver-dev] 6.2 release notes/announcement

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Nov 13 08:49:41 PST 2012

At least for the few things I had a hand the doc look fine. There really is some great new stuff. Couple of comments:

-          Maybe we should have an TOC at the top?

-          I’m not positive ANNOTATION layers can be removed yet without creating a list of specific use/test cases. I could create a before -> after syntax page.

-          Unix build/install procedure (IMHO) is a major (or at least minor) new feature that will impact how folks will install multiple versions on the same box. Should we provide guidance?

Steve