[mapserver-dev] credits

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Wed Nov 14 12:54:32 PST 2012

Yup, a tough one. I guess I'd favor adding funding credits (if the organization approves it) alongside feature additions in release notes only (and not trying to maintain some separate document). That way the contribution is noted in the context of the work. If a new feature or major bug fix is big enough to make the release notes then that's the criteria for noting the support.

Steve