[mapserver-dev] mapcache - template parameter

scott159 at free.fr scott159 at free.fr
Tue Nov 20 14:21:55 PST 2012

Hi,

I would like to use mapcache to create tile structure that I define. Here's an extract from mapcache.xml :

<cache name="tmpl" type="disk">
   <template>/tmp/template-test/{tileset}#{grid}#{dim}/{z}/{x}/{x}_{y}.{ext}</template>
</cache>

When I restart apache, I have next message :
"no base parameter and no template parameter"
I don't know why it doesn't work with this line coming from documentation. And I wonder if syntax {x}_{y} is possible in <template> ?

Thanks