[mapserver-dev] [mapserver-users] WMS layers - using port otherthan 80

Ian Walberg ian.walberg at airborne.aero
Tue Nov 20 09:38:14 PST 2012

Jukka,

The problem does appear to be that the GetCapabilitiesUrl is correct and the GetMapUrl and the GetFeatureInfoUrl values have the port set twice.

GetCapabilitiesUrl http://192.168.2.160:16001/cgi-bin ......
GetMapUrl http://192.168.2.160:16001:16001/cgi-bin .....
GetFeatureInfoUrl http://192.168.2.160:16001:16001/cgi-bin ...

Where do I correct this?

Not sure if this is a mapserver wms setup question or a QGIS user question.

Thanks

Ian