[mapserver-dev] Packaging MapCache issue

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 11:13:16 PST 2012

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the patch. I also used 2 patches from UbuntuGIS.
I have applied the patches and I now get an error about libmapserver.la
not found (in my dev environment it is under /usr/lib64 and not /usr/lib):

http://pastebin.com/pvFCGrYF

Also, if I disable mapserver build support I get an error about httpd.h
not found:

http://pastebin.com/H8FjSTM0
I guess I should patch the same way as for
/usr/include/mapserver/mapserver.h?

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Angelos