[mapserver-dev] Packaging MapCache issue

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 01:48:26 PST 2012

Hi Eichner,

Thanks for your reply.
apxs is installed through the apache2-devel package and specified in my
spec file:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?expand=1&file=mapcache.spec&package=mapcache&project=home%3Atzotsos%3AApplication%3AGeo&rev=8484fa6a86b663b8d13ca92492b0e4c1

so I am wondering why this error message exists...