[mapserver-dev] [WFSlayer] space in elements

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Mon Oct 8 08:42:06 PDT 2012

Hello,

In code [1], it seems that there is no space between each parameter in
wfs:GetFeature element, this could raise some issue for some server.
Actually I tested WFS Post GetFeature request with ArcGIS and for some
services it works, for some other it doesn't! And I only get things working
with public WFS service. The one who don't work is a private WFS services.

I have no idea which one is correct (bug? wrong configuration?).GeoServer
and mapServer don't seem to have any problem with this so I don't know if I
need to do a pull request on this issue.

Any idea ? Thanks.

Y.
[1]
https://github.com/yjacolin/mapserver/blob/f7657f45fdfdbf98f858c04f3338e94c1a0cdb22/mapwfslayer.c#L253